7.31.2017

Mixed Media altered hoop + video tutorial

Hello dears!
I have a new creation to share with you - altered hoop, with mixed media techniques, using Prima Marketing products. And I prepared a video tutorial for you.
I created this hoop to custom order for my very special client. She's order from me many things in last 3 years. This time she asked for something with her photos, to hang on the wall. So I proposed to make a canvas or hoop. She chose the hoop. Because she's always let me to decide about the design and gives me a permission to publish. I decided also to film a video tutorial :)

The supplies list you'll find in the movie description on YouTube :)









6 comments:

  1. Очень красиво и вдохновляюще получилось!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your'e tutorials are wonderful, so well explained - thanks fot that🙏🏻 The hoop is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!